Visiting the zendo for the first time? Please be sure to contact Eisho prior to your visit at 646-258-2490 (phone or text) for helpful information.
Schedule for January 2020:
Sundays: 9.00 – 11.30 am
- Jan 5: Two periods of zazen and dharma talk by Senior Student Genan
- Jan 12: Two periods of zazen and dharma discussion group led by Myogen (Eisho away)
- Jan 19: Zazenkai, 9 am – 4.15 pm. Our full-day retreat includes periods of sitting and walking silent meditation, dharma talk, chanting, oryoki midday meal, and teacher interview. Pre-registration required.
- Jan 26: Two periods of zazen and dharma discussion group on Buddha’s Four Noble Truths
Tuesdays, 5.30 – 7.20 pm. Three periods of zazen.
- Dec 31: Zendo is closed for New Year’s Eve
- Jan 7: Just Sitting (Eisho away)
- Jan 14: Zazen and teacher interview is offered
- Jan 21: Just Sitting
- Jan 28: Zazen and teacher interview is offered