Visiting the zendo for the first time? Please be sure to contact Eisho prior to your visit at 646-258-2490 (phone or text) for helpful information.
Schedule for April 2019:
Sundays: 9.00 – 11.45 am
- April 7 and 28 : Two periods of meditation, followed by dharma discussion of Joko Beck’s book, Nothing Special: Living Zen.
- April 14th: A morning of extended practice, with three periods of meditation (9.00 – 11.15 am), followed by dharma talk and dialogue focused on a Zen perspective on environmental issues and climate change.
- April 21st: Two periods of meditation, followed by a special reading and discussion for Earth Day.
Tuesdays, 5.30 – 7.20 pm.
- April 9 and 23: Just Sitting. Three periods of zazen; no teacher interviews these evenings.
- April 2, 16 and 30: Regular zazen practice with 3 periods of meditation; teacher interviews are offered.