Visiting the zendo for the first time? Please be sure to contact Eisho prior to your visit at 646-258-2490 (phone or text) for helpful information.
During October, Eisho is away from Friday Oct 13 through Monday Oct 23.
Schedule for October 2017:
Sundays: 8.30 – 11.15 am Two periods of meditation, followed by study/discussion group.
- Oct 1 and 8: Study/discussion of a classic Zen text on the Path of Awakening, The Ox-Herding Pictures.
- Oct 15 and 22: Book discussion, Joko Beck’s Everyday Zen. Led by Marty. Note that Eisho is away.
- Oct 29: The Ox-Herding Pictures.
Tuesdays: 5.30 – 7.20 pm (Three periods of meditation; individual teacher meetings are offered.
- October 3 and 10: regular schedule
- Oct 17: regular schedule but no teacher interview as Eisho away
- Oct 24 and 31: regular schedule